Love is incredibly versatile and colorful, just like our #spreadlove sprinkles mix! In addition to various chocolate balls in red, blue, purple, green and yellow, you can also expect colorful confetti and rods in a variety of colors. Of course, small hearts simply cannot be missing here, which complete the sprinkles mix wonderfully
Sugar, starch (corn, potato, rice), flour (malted wheat, rice, wheat, wheat semolina), wheat gluten, glucose syrup, coloring (E100, E120, E131, E133, E160a, E163, E171, E174), coloring food (concentrate from: Apple, radish, spirulina, beet juice, blackcurrant, lemon), vegetable oil (coconut, canola, sunflower), vegetable fat (oil palm), glazing agents (E901, E903, E904), partially hydrogenated canola oil, stabilizer (E414, E413, E464), flavor, gelatin (fish), emulsifier lecithin (soy), anti-caking agent talc, natural vanilla flavor, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa solids, salt. May contain traces of nuts.
Nutritional values per 100g
Kcal: 436; Kj: 1844; Fat: 8.9g; of which saturated: 5g; Carbohydrates: 87g; of which sugars: 82.3g; Protein: 1.7g; Salt: <0,1g
with Happy Sprinkles
🏳️🌈 CHARITY MIX 🏳️🌈
For every can sold, we will donate 10% of the proceeds to organisations that support the rights of the LGBTQ+ community. We hope to not only raise funds through our campaign, but we also want to give the LGBTQ+ topic the attention it deserves.
Which organisations do we support?
New York City, USA
• Only global LGBTQ+ organisation with consultative status and permanent presence at the United Nations Headquarters in NYC.
• Exposes the global threats and opportunities facing LGBTQ+ communities in numerous reports and briefings (e.g. so-called conversion therapy, as well as the impact of Covid-19).
• OutRight cooperates with numerous organisations and activists worldwide
• bietet technische Hilfe, Schulungen und Finanzierungen an (2021: > 1,2 Millionen US-Dollar in mehr als 65 Ländern)
• Has been committed to the queer community in Hamburg for almost 39 years.
• Offers counselling and is the first point of contact for all questions, worries and needs.
• Awareness raising in schools
• Adult education with different initiatives.
• Social life and encounters in all colourful and diverse forms are encouraged: Self-help groups, leisure groups, in the choir or in their own café.